Welcome to RPPF Virtual 2021 – 9th Season
What to expect at RPPF Virtual
RPPF Virtual celebrates the legacy of important world-class pianists and pedagogues. We are thrilled to present 25 eminent artists who represent piano at its finest. Each day will be devoted to one artist and who will mentor and share their art and wisdom in their own unique style. Each evening will conclude with a special presentation or prerecorded concert chosen by each faculty guest, followed by discussion. On the weekends we will have selected Special Topic Classes and RPPF Virtual will conclude with a Student Showcase Concert with prerecorded videos.
Registration fee for participants includes:
- A mix of 5 lessons and masterclasses
- Participation in all Special Topic Classes
- Participation in all evening discussions
- Invitation to faculty presentations or concerts
- Participation in Showcase Concert (by prerecorded video)
- Copy of Showcase Concert
- Video copies of lessons
- RPPF is for solo piano only.
- Please be aware that you are expected to be in residence for the entire festival.
- You must be fluent in English.
- You must have 3 style periods and a minimum of two video files.
- Please label your submissions in English.
- Deadline is midnight March 2, 2021.
Notification of acceptance will be e-mailed by midnight March 5, 2020. When accepted you must notify RPPF of your decision by midnight March 9, 2020 and submit your non-refundable registration deposit by credit card or Pay Pal* to hold your spot for the festival, otherwise you may lose your offer of admission.
* You must include the name of the applicant. If you are paying with a relative’s credit card please be sure to state your own name.
Application fee is $85.
To discuss early acceptance please email us!
Application fee is NON-refundable
- Virtuoso etude or virtuosic piece
- One major work, or selection(s) from a multi-movement work
- One or two more pieces to make 3 style periods
Total time should be about 20 minutes. Remember to have 3 styles!
(It is fine if your total time is a bit long or short…..it is okay either way!)
* Concerto movements are not acceptable
Registration & Optional Fees
Virtual Registration for Participants
Virtual Festival $700
Register as an Auditor
Audit fee for entire Virtual: $350
Audit fee per day: $25
The Steinway pianos at USF are made possible by the kind assistance of the Music Gallery, Clearwater, Florida. THANK YOU!