Apply & Pay
2022 Important Information
- RPPF is for solo piano only.
- You must complete the on-line application.
- Please be aware that you are expected to be in residence for the entire festival.
- You must be fluent in English.
- Submit 3 contrasting style periods and 3 video files.
- Please label your submission videos in English.
- Deadline is midnight March 1, 2022.
You must be 18 years old by June 28, 2022 to attend RPPF and live in dormitory housing. Because we do not know if we will be live and/or virtual we may be accepting late applications.
The RPPF Application
Application fee is $85.
Complete the on-line application form.
Applications open in November.
Questions? please email us!
Application fee is NON-refundable
Notification of acceptance will be e-mailed by midnight March 4, 2022. When accepted you must notify RPPF of your decision by midnight March 8, 2022 and submit your non-refundable registration by credit card or Pay Pal* to hold your spot for the festival, otherwise you may lose your offer of admission. This is what the registration fee includes.
* You must include the name of the applicant. If you are paying with a relative’s credit card please be sure to state your own name.
Please submit 3 pieces total in 3 contrasting styles.
(i.e. Bach, Chopin, Kapustin or Mozart, Liszt, Ravel)
Include a virtuoso etude or virtuosic piece.
You may submit selection(s) from multi-movement works.
Total time: about 20 minutes.
(Remember: 3 distinct contrasting styles!)
It is fine if your total time is a bit long or short…..it is okay either way!
* Concerto movements are not acceptable
Registration & Optional Fees
Live Festival $785
Early Dorm Per Night: $65