Apply & Pay
2022 Important Information
- RPPF is for solo piano only.
- You must complete the on-line application.
- Attendance for the entire festival is mandatory (June 28- July 18).
- You must be fluent in English.
- Submit 3 contrasting style periods and 3 video files.
- Please label your submission videos in English.
- Deadline is midnight March 1, 2022.
- Please be vaccinated!
You must be 18 years old by June 28, 2022 to attend RPPF and live in dormitory housing.
Notification of acceptance will be e-mailed by midnight March 3, 2022. All admission results are sent to your email address as listed on the application form. Please use the email address you check most often. When accepted you must notify RPPF of your decision by midnight March 7, 2022 and submit your non-refundable registration by credit card or Pay Pal* to hold your spot for the festival, otherwise you may lose your offer of admission. This is what the registration fee includes.
*Include the name of applicant in English. If you pay with a relative’s credit card please be sure to state your own name.
Please submit 3 pieces total in 3 contrasting styles.
(i.e. Bach, Chopin, Kapustin or Mozart, Liszt, Ravel)
One of the three pieces should be a virtuoso etude or virtuosic piece.
You may submit selection(s) from multi-movement works.
Total time: about 20 minutes.
(Remember: 3 distinct contrasting styles!)
It is fine if your total time is a bit long or short…..it is okay either way!
* Concerto movements are not acceptable
Registration & Optional Fees
Live Festival $785
Early Dorm Per Night: $65