Apply & Pay
2021 Summer Application
- RPPF is for solo piano only.
- Please be aware that you are expected to be in residence for the entire festival.
- You must be fluent in English.
- You must have 3 style periods and a minimum of two video files.
- Please label your submissions in English.
- Deadline is midnight March 2, 2021.
You must be 18 years old by July 6, 2021 to attend RPPF and live in dormitory housing.
i Notification of acceptance will be e-mailed by midnight March 5, 2020. When accepted you must notify RPPF of your decision by midnight March 9, 2020 and submit your non-refundable registration deposit by credit card or Pay Pal* to hold your spot for the festival, otherwise you may lose your offer of admission. Ths is the list of what registration includes.
* You must include the name of the applicant. If you are paying with a relative’s credit card please be sure to state your own name.
Application fee is $85.
To discuss early acceptance please email us!
Application fee is NON-refundable
- Virtuoso etude or virtuosic piece
- One major work, or selection(s) from a multi-movement work
- One or two more pieces to make 3 style periods
Total time should be about 20 minutes. Remember to have 3 styles!
(It is fine if your total time is a bit long or short…..it is okay either way!)
* Concerto movements are not acceptable
Registration & Optional Fees
Festival Registration – $750
Early Dorm Per Night: $65