RPPF 2018 APPLICATION PROCESS & INFORMATION APPLY NOW
Rebecca Penneys Festival application for summer 2019 *
RPPF is for solo piano only. When you apply to RPPF please be aware that you are expected to be in residence for the entire festival.
Applicants must apply online with a minimum of two video files. We encourage teacher recommendation.
Deadline is midnight March 3, 2019.
* You must be 18 years old by July 9, 2017 to receive dormitory housing.
The online application requires an application fee of $80.00 *
* If you want early acceptance please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application fee is NON-refundable
1. Virtuoso etude or virtuosic piece
2. One major work, or selection(s) from a multi-movement work
3. One or two more pieces to make 3 style periods
Total time should be about 20 minutes.
(It is fine if your total time is a bit long or short.....it is okay either way!)
* Concerto movements are not acceptable
Farewell RPPF 2017! Thank you for waking me up to everything I want to improve about myself. I am so grateful for the abundant number of lessons I received during the past three weeks from so many incredible teachers with differing musical ideas. I am equally as grateful to have been able to share these weeks with wonderful peers and such a supportive community. -Celina Kobetitsch, Oberlin, USA
Notification of acceptance will be e-mailed by midnight March 8, 2019. When accepted you must notify RPPF of your decision by midnight March 15, 2019 and submit your non-refundable registration deposit by credit card or Pay Pal* to hold your spot for the festival, otherwise you may lose your offer of admission. List of what registration includes. To pay by check use the mailing address on the contact page.
* If you are paying with a relative's credit card please include your own name so we know who the payment is for.
REGISTRATION FEE & OPTIONAL FEES
|Festival Registration: $700|
|Early Dorm Per Night: $50|