RPPF Mini is tuition free
Mini 2019 Costs & Application Process APPLY HERE
Please remember to check with your school to see if there are
professional development funds available!
We recommend that you apply early to get cheap airfares.
Your acceptance will be completed within three days.
Application fee of $65 is non-refundable fee
(Resources to help you with your CV and cover letter are listed on the application)
- You must include a current CV-resume (in outline form) and cover letter (1 page)
- 300-word professional bio & professional color photo (head-shot)
- A short DVD/Video of any solo work - not to exceed 10 minutes
- Application final deadline is midnight December 3, 2018
- You will be notified of your acceptance on December 6, 2018
- When accepted you must notify RPPF-Mini of your decision by midnight December 10, 2018 and submit your non-refundable registration deposit by credit card or Pay Pal* to hold your spot for the seminar, otherwise you may lose your offer of admission. Here is the list of what your registration includes. To pay by check use the mailing address on the contact page. Scroll down to pay
Additional Necessary Information
- As soon as your payment is complete you will receive our feedback on how to improve your resume & cover letter, some advice on preparation for this new professional adventure and a detailed schedule.
- You will want to fly into the TPA (Tampa) airport. Check-in is at 4 pm January 2.
- We will help you coordinate your transportation. The Uber/Lyft charge is usually $18-25 or shared rides are good options Super Shuttle (supershuttle.com). Renting a car is also cheap.
- Hotel Address: 2710 E. Fowler Avenue, Tampa, FL 33612
- Checkout time from hotel is Jan 6 at 11 am. You may arrive one day earlier and you may stay a few more days; however, you must pay and arrange this on your own.
- USF has a variety of delicious and cheap food options. The hotel has a Japanese restaurant. There are also many good restaurants and a grocery store across the street from the hotel
|Festival Registration: $280|