RPPF Mini is tuition free
Mini 2019 Costs & Application Process APPLY by December 3rd
Please remember to check with your school to see if there are
professional development funds available!
We recommend that you apply early to get cheap airfares.
Your acceptance will be completed within one business day.
"I am so thankful for the experience of being at Mini. It was so helpful to have a feedback about my CV, cover letter and teaching. Now I know what needs improvement and I have many good ideas. Also I have a much better understanding the interview process. The opportunity of practicing a live phone interview and an interview with a real Dean clarified so many things for me. Mini was an intense learning experience and it will certainly be very useful in the future!" Henrique Segala Villela, Brasil – San Diego State U
Application fee of $65 is non-refundable fee
(Resources to help you with your CV and cover letter are listed on the application).
You need to include:
- Current CV-resume (in outline form)
- Cover letter (1 page) for a any current job opening, or former opening, or an imaginary job.
- 300-word professional bio & professional color photo (head-shot)
- A short DVD/Video of any solo work - not to exceed 10 minutes
- Official* application final deadline is midnight December 3, 2018
*If you apply after the deadline we cannot guarantee your hotel free of charge. There are many hotels near USF. You will be able to find accommodatrion but you will have to pick up your own hotel cost if you miss our deadlines.
- You will be notified of your acceptance on December 4, 2018
- When accepted you must notify RPPF-Mini of your decision by 5pm December 5, 2018 and submit your non-refundable registration deposit by credit card or Pay Pal* to hold your spot for the seminar, otherwise you may lose your offer of admission. Here is the list of what your registration includes. To pay by check use the mailing address on the contact page. Scroll down to pay
Additional Necessary Information
- As soon as your payment is complete you will receive our feedback on how to improve your resume & cover letter, some advice on preparation for this new professional adventure and a detailed schedule.
- You will want to fly into the TPA (Tampa) airport. Check-in is at 4 pm January 2.
- We will help you coordinate your transportation. The Uber/Lyft charge is usually $18-25 or shared rides are good options Super Shuttle (supershuttle.com). Renting a car is also cheap.
- Hotel Address: 2710 E. Fowler Avenue, Tampa, FL 33612
- Checkout time from hotel is Jan 5 at 11 am or later that day. You may arrive one day earlier and you may stay a few more days; however, you must pay and arrange this on your own.
- USF has a variety of delicious and cheap food options. The hotel has a Japanese restaurant. There are also many good restaurants and a grocery store across the street from the hotel
|Festival Registration: $280|