RPPF Mini is tuition free
Mini 2018 Cost Breakdown & Application Process APPLY HERE
Please remember to check with your school to see if there are
professional development funds available!
We recommend that you apply early in search of cheap airfares.
Your acceptance will be completed within two days.
Application fee of $65 is non-refundable fee
(Resources to help you with your CV and cover letter are listed on the application)
- You must include a current CV-resume (in outline form) and cover letter (1 page)
- 300-word professional bio & professional color photo (head-shot)
- A short DVD/Video of any solo work - not to exceed 10 minutes
- Application final deadline is midnight December 10, 2018
- You will be notified of your acceptance no later than December 12
SPC Gibbs Campus
Registration fee is $280 and includes:
- Individual and group mentoring services with RPPF-Mini faculty
- Hotel accommodation: 5 nights, 2 people to a room that includes free breakfast, wi-fi, swimming pool, beach access, parking
- Master-class teaching opportunity
- Lecture recital performance-presentation
- Souvenir videos of your work
- RPPF Ambassador Series performing opportunities
- Transportation to and from the college during the seminar
- Welcome dinner and closing luncheon
- Practice pianos available from 8am-5pm
- Bonus! Free Master Class with Rebecca Penneys
Payment - Registration fee for RPPF-Mini is due December 14 by midnight - see below to pay
When your payment is complete you will receive our feedback on how to improve your resume & cover letter, some advice on preparation for this new professional adventure and a detailed schedule.
Additional Necessary Information
- You will want to fly into the TPA (Tampa) or PIE (St Petersburg) airport. Checkin is at 4pm Jan 2.
- We will help you coordinate your transportation from either airport. Uber/Lyft charge between $18-25 from either airport. Of course shared rides are cheap and good. Super Shuttle is also good (supershuttle.com). Renting a car is also cheap.
- Hotel Address: 11125 Gulf Blvd, Treasure Island FL 33706
- Checkout time from hotel is Jan 7 at 11 am. You may arrive one day earlier and you may stay a few more days; however, you must pay and arrange this on your own.
- St Pete College has an excellent cheap cafeteria - many restaurants & an excellent grocery store
|Festival Registration: $280|