RPPF-Mini 2018 Cost Breakdown APPLY HERE
Application fee of $65 is non-refundable fee
- You must include a finished and current CV (resume) and cover letter with your application
- 300-word bio for publicity purposes & a professional color photo
- A short DVD/Video of any solo work is required - not to exceed 10 minutes
- Application deadline is midnight December 2, 2017
- You will be notified of your acceptance no later than December 5th
SPC Gibbs Campus
Registration fee is $550 and includes:
- Guarantee of your hotel and place in RPPF-Mini
- Hotel accommodation for 5 nights with 2 people to a room - includes free breakfast, wi-fi, swimming pool, beach access, parking
- Transportation to and from the college during the seminar
- Welcome dinner and closing luncheon
- Practice pianos available from 8am-5pm
- Individual and group classes/lessons
- Master-class performance
- Lecture recital performance-presentation
- Souvenir videos of your work
- RPPF Ambassador Series performing opportunities
Payment - Registration fee for RPPF-Mini is due December 10th - see below to pay
When your payment is complete you will receive our feedback on how to improve your resume & cover letter, some advice on preparation for this new professional adventure and a detailed schedule.
Additional Necessary Information
- You will want to fly into the TPA (Tampa) or PIE (St Petersburg) airport.
- We will try to pick you up or coordinate your transportation from either airport. Uber/Lyft charge between $18-25 from either airport. Of course shared rides are cheap and good.
- Hotel Address: 11125 Gulf Blvd, Treasure Island FL 33706
- Checkout time from hotel is Jan 7 at 11 am. You may arrive one day earlier (Jan 1st) and you may stay a few more days (beginning Jan 7th). You must pay and arrange this on your own.
- St Pete College has an excellent cafeteria - many restaurants & an excellent grocery store
|Festival Registration: $550|