Your donations and volunteer efforts directly support RPPF & RPPF- Mini artist-students. Our participants from all over the world are future leaders in piano and will inspire many others in their respective communities and global network.
DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE AS ALLOWED BY LAW
Target for 2020 is $80,000.
1. Sponsor student costs: accommodations, meals, transportation, excursions
2. Resident and guest faculty honorariums and hotel accommodation
3. University facility fees plus piano tuning, parking and car rentals
4. Sponsor a Legacy Artist, our elder world-class legendary pianists
5. Festival lunches and dinners, and party supplies6. Year-round publicity and fund-raising costs
7. Support for RPPF Ambassador Performance Series --
Tampa, Clearwater, St. Petersburg and other USA cities
Please contact us for a detailed budget or if you would like to create sustaining support for RPPF.
1. Hosts are needed for help with group meals, outings, parties and other events.
2. Transportation from the airport, Ambassador concert venues, and other locations
3. Fundraiser events and festival parties
4. Help with food preparation and service
The family of Steinway pianos is the hallmark of the Rebecca Penneys Piano Festival
Dale Chihuly Steinway