APPLICATION INFORMATION and PROCESS APPLY NOW
Rebecca Penneys Festival application for summer 2017 *
RPPF is for solo piano only. Applicants must apply online with a minimum of two video files. We encourage teacher recommendation.
Deadline is March 4, 2017.
* 17 is the customary age to receive dormitory housing; however, we do make exceptions.
The online application requires an application fee of $80.00 *
* To arrange early acceptance please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application fee is NON-refundable
1. Virtuoso etude or virtuosic piece
2. One major work, or selection(s) from a multi-movement work
3. One or two more pieces to make 3 style periods
Total time should be about 20 minutes.
(It is fine if your total time is a bit long or short.....it is okay either way!)
* Concerto movements are not acceptable
Notification of acceptance will be e-mailed by March 11, 2017. When accepted you must notify RPPF of your decision by March 18, 2017 and submit your non-refundable registration deposit by credit card or Pay Pal to hold your spot for the festival, otherwise you may lose your offer of admission. List of what registration includes. To pay by check use the mailing address on the contact page.
REGISTRATION FEE & OPTIONAL FEES
Deadline March 25, 2016
|Festival Registration: $700|
Deadline June 1, 2016
|Early Dorm Per Night: $50|